Sunday, August 31, 2008

Lazy Sunday





Well we were bored today and just sitting at my house watching T.V. when Emma came running in the room in her pretty dress telling me that she looks so pretty today and I should take her picture. So I did and here they are. I tried to get Brandon in on the action so that I could get a cute one of him too but he was not wanting to take any part in that at all. I got Cole to come in and let me get a few of him and here is the best one. I wish that I could get one good one of all three but really that is an unrealistic act. They do not all want to smile and look at me at the same time. But for now at least I have Emma to let me take her picture!

0 comments: