Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Brandon


Since Brandon is starting Kindergarten tomorrow I have decided post some of my favorite pictures of my little guy.























This is him at just a few days old.


















This is him at just a few months old sleeping with his Auntie Krissy



















This is his first Halloween with his Grandma





















This is his one year old picture


















This is his two year old picture




















This is him at the hospital when I had Cole. He is with his Auntie Julie. He is three



















Here he is at Disneyland for the with his uncle Nate when he was almost four.





















Here he is now. What a handsome guy! I may not be ready to send my baby out the door to school but I know that he is ready to go.

2 comments:

Suzy Cranney said...

He's so handsome! It's amazing to see them once so little compared to now. We are excited to go to school with Brandon!

Suzy & Emma

Daniel and Jami said...

Brandon started school.. that's crazy. I can't believe Jared starts next year. It seems like you guys have been keeping plenty busy! I enjoyed reading the blogs and looking at the pictures! Owen, Emma, Skyler, Cole, Brandon.. all of them! Seems like you've all been having fun!