Saturday, August 30, 2008

Brandon Tagged

1. What is something Mom always says to you? No


2. What makes Mom happy?
If I clean my room

3. What makes Mom sad?
when I am mean to Cole or Emma

4. How does Mom make you laugh?
telling jokes

5. What was Mom like as a child?
i have no idea

6. How old is Mom?
9

7. How tall is Mom?
8 pounds

8. What is Mom's favorite thing to do?
hang out with Kim

9. What does Mom do when you're not around?
I don't know

10. If your Mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
a movie star

11. What is Mom really good at?
volcano island

12. What is Mom not very good at?
my nintendo 64

13. What does Mom do for a job?
I don't know

14. What is Mom's favorite food?
shrimp

15. What makes you proud of Mom?
Helps me with my games

16. If Mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Sandy

17. What do you and Mom do together?
play games

18. How are you and Mom alike?
we both have brown hair

19. How are you and Mom different?
we don't have the same eyes

20. How do you know Mommy loves you?
because I was the first baby


I tag Matthew, Treighton, Treyven, Ethan

0 comments: