Well it is official Brandon is a Kindergartener! I am so proud of him. He is ready and wants to learn. We love his teacher and have a friend in the class. We went on Tuesday to meet the teacher and get acquainted with the class room and rules. He did a treasure hunt and got a new activity and rule at each table. As you can see our brother and sister came too. Emma was really excited for Brandon and from the looks of it I think more excited than Brandon.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Brandon is in Kindergarten!!!!
Posted by McKenna at 2:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










2 comments:
Wow your family is growning. I like the design of your blog. Pretty sweet! Hope you guys are doing well
Shaun
I love you kenna! your kids are beautiful! and you daughter looks alot like you!
jessica
Post a Comment