Monday, June 30, 2008

our new journey


Some days are better than others. Today is one of those days my baby is starting to say a lot of things now and I love it. This morning I woke up to mama love you and a big hug. It was great! He loves his Bampa, and his Juju and today he tried to say Sal. The ones that he says the most are Dada, Emma, Mama, and ndon, which of course is short for Brandon. I love this stage because at this point they can still not talk back.
He can even put short phrases together like "mama no Emma", which is also what I heard this morning when Emma decided to take herself to the neighbors house while I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day. When I asked why she would do that with out asking she promptly replied "because mom you always say no in the morning." What a little booger, it is a good thing that she is beautiful and the only girl. She is at her very trying stage right now where she just does as she pleases and says what she wants at least she will not do this forever, I hope!
Brandon on the other hand is my sweet one and does so much good. He has a really kind heart and knows the difference between wrong and right, for the most part. He truly wants to be good and I think that will help him as he starts kindergarten this year. As we start our new stages in life at least I get to experience it with them.

0 comments: