I have three kids Brandon who is 5 Emma who is 4 and Cole who is 2. Every day is totally a new challenge. My older two did things like play in their own diapers and get in to things that were on the floor, however my youngest is a whole new challenge. You would think that after two kids I was a pro at this terrible two stage but sadly I am not. He does things that I have never encountered. Just the other day he and my nephew, who is also two, found two full bottles of liquid laundry soap and dumped them all over my bedroom floor. It was truly a joy to clean up over and over again till I got it right. Then yesterday my son figured out where the fridge is and got into eggs and cheese. Every day I remind myself of how much I love being a mom just so that I do not lose sight of what is truly important.
Saturday, June 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










0 comments:
Post a Comment